IMPROVE METABOLISM! Metabolic Daily is a live multi-strain probiotic that naturally replenishes your gut microbiome to optimize your metabolism and support a healthy weight.
Halle's pick - 'I’ve tried other probiotics since I was 19 years old and nothing really moved my needle like this product moved my needle' - HALLE BERRY, Award-winning actor, director & producer. Halle loves Metabolic Daily for its ability to help metabolize food more efficiently and keep her energy levels up.
Help your body do more with the food you eat
- Metabolic Daily is a live multi-strain probiotic formulated by PhD doctors and scientists from Johns Hopkins, Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford.
- It naturally replenishes your gut microbiome to optimize your metabolism and support a healthy weight.
- This targeted formula also helps break down fiber and supports beneficial postbiotics and hormones, such as butyrate and GLP-1, which help maintain blood sugar levels.
- The result? Less sugar cravings and crashes—just balanced, sustained energy throughout the day.
- Tip: Nourish your gut microbiome through consumption of prebiotics and fiber-containing foods to maximize the benefits of Metabolic Daily
What is butyrate?
Butyrate is a short-chain fatty acid produced when bacteria in the gut break down dietary fiber. It’s associated with a spectrum of health benefits including healthy blood sugar response, gut permeability, and immune function.
What is GLP-1?
GLP-1 is a hormone produced in the gut in response to food that triggers a host of downstream metabolic effects including reducing appetite, releasing insulin, and controlling blood sugar.
What to expect when starting a new probiotic. Spoiler alert: by month 3, you'll feel amazing!
- Week 1–3 - You may experience mild digestive changes. This means that the strains are settling in and is usually temporary.
- Month 1–2 - It usually takes around 90 days to see changes in the microbiome. However, results vary based on your gut, and you may begin to feel some benefits.
- Month 3 and beyond - You should feel the full benefits: your gut microbiome is happy, and you feel healthier overall. Cheers to gut health!
The ingredients in Metabolic Daily are GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), and customers who take it for general gut health have reported a wide variety of benefits.
Metabolic Daily is encased in a plant-based, acid-resistant, delayed release capsule so that the strain gets through the stomach acid and to the gut microbiome where it can do its job.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Refrigerate for optimal quality. Cold storage during transit is not necessary.
Shelf Life: The shelf life of Metabolic Daily is 2 years from the manufacturing date printed on the bottle. However, we are transitioning to putting “best by” dates on our Metabolic Daily bottles. If your bottle is printed with a best by date, that indicates the shelf life.
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.