Mandi Mart Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mandi Mart Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect and when
We may collect the following information:
- Name, method of payment, contact information including email address when you place an order, or when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up to our mailing list
- Details of the product you are ordering
- Demographic information such as postal address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Your VAT status
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
What we do with the information we gather and why we need it
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process and fulfill your order and obtain payment, to settle disputes or to provide customer support
- Internal record keeping if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided but never more than twelve times a year
Who we share your information with
Information about our customers is very important to us. We will only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, and in limited circumstances as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to Mandi Mart Limited such as delivery companies like Royal Mail and DHL. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (A) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Below we have listed the cookies used on this website as well as their use and how long they will last.
Cookies Collected By Mandi Mart
|ekm_mandimart||Temporary cookie generated to test if cookies are enabled on the visitors browser.||TestCookies=ACTIVE&RS=FALSE&
|48 hrs (2 days)|
|ekm_pp_mandimart||Stores a unique reference to visitors cart contents. Stores authentication details for customer logged in section.||Unique ID||On Exit|
|ekm_tmp_ORDERNUMBER||Stores a reference to the visitors order number after an order has been generated.||Unique ID||On Exit|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below.
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Mandi Mart Limited is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at MandiMartLimited@gmail.com