Magnesium is the second most utilised mineral in the body. An essential mineral for over 300 biochemical processes in the human body, Magnesium is crucial in supporting the nervous system, energy levels and the healthy maintenance of teeth and bones.
- Supports your energy levels and restful, restorative sleep
- Support your nervous system, reducing anxiety, and easing migraines and PMT / PSM
- Supports muscle Function, reducing aches and muscle tension
- Support the health of your bones and teeth, improving bone density
Magnesium Glycinate (also known as Bisglycinate) is one of the most bioavailable forms of Magnesium and it’s important to know you are taking pure, non-buffered Magnesium Glycinate to support effective absorption.
PURE & NON-BUFFERED
- Our formula is not ‘mixed’ with any other forms of magnesium with lower bioavailability. You are purchasing PURE Magnesium glycinate
- Buffered means to combine the magnesium glycinate with other molecules (often Magnesium Oxide with lower bioavailability).
- Pure Magnesium Glycinate has been shown in numerous studies to ease anxiety and PMT
- The high bioavailability of this form offers optimal support to the central nervous system, energy conversion and the health of Bones and teeth.
100% CHELATED & FULLY REACTED
- Magnesium glycinate is created by binding one magnesium molecule with 2 L-glycine molecules (an amino acid)
- L-glycine plays a major role in collagen and elastin formation, as well as bile acid function, and acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system.
- L-glycine is the smallest amino acid, meaning it is easier for the body to absorb through mucous membranes, it’s for this reason that it creates a highly absorbable form of magnesium.
Ingredients: Pure, non-buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate, Vegetable capsule (HMPC)
Serving Suggestion: Take 4 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a health professional.
Manufactured in the UK in a GMP facility.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended intake. Do not purchase if seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are under medical supervision, please consult with your health practitioner before use.
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.