Discover the Essence of Pure Hydration with H2.O
In the quest for the perfect cleanser, we often find ourselves navigating a sea of promises. But what if the secret to transformative skincare was simpler than we thought? Enter H2.O – not just a cleanser, but a hydration revolution.
Why H2.O? Because Your Skin Deserves More Than Just Cleanliness
At biöm, we believe that cleansing your face is an intimate ritual, a moment where science meets the art of self-care. H2.O is our love letter to your skin, crafted with a blend of nature's finest scientific innovation.
The Science of Hydration, Unveiled
Imagine a molecule so adept at hydrating that it makes water itself look modest. That’s acetamidoethoxyethanol. This star ingredient dives deep into your skin, quenching its thirst from within, and leaving you with a feeling of hydration that's more than just surface-deep.
Nature and Science in Harmony
Our dual-action olive oil derivatives are the unsung heroes, gently lifting away impurities while blessing your skin with a kiss of moisture. And in the heart of our formula lies aloe vera – nature's own soothing solution.
A Symphony of Ingredients
Each drop of H2.O is a melody of ingredients working in perfect harmony. Sodium hyaluronate, a more potent cousin of hyaluronic acid, nurtures your skin's microbiome, while squalane mirrors the natural oils of your skin, fortifying its delicate barrier.
Gentle Yet Effective
We understand that your skin is as unique as you are. That's why H2.O is designed for all – whether your skin is dry or oily, dehydrated or sensitive, or you simply just need a great cleanser. H2.O ensures that every cleanse is rejuvenating and as effective as nature intended.
Your Daily Ritual of Purity
With H2.O, each day begins with purity and ends with tranquility. It's not just a cleanser; it's your daily retreat into a world where your skin feels alive, nurtured, and loved.
Join the Hydration Revolution
We invite you to experience H2.O – where every wash is a step towards hydrated, radiant, and joyful skin. This isn't just the best cleanser of all time; it's a testament to what skincare should be – an effective, effortless journey to your best skin.
Welcome to the future of skincare. Welcome to H2.O.
- ✓ 5 fl oz
- ✓ Microbiome-Friendly
- ✓ Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- ✓ Revolutionary Hydration
- ✓ Mimics Your Natural Oils
- ✓ Eco-Friendly Glass Packaging
- ✓ Supports Your Natural Moisture Barrier
- ✓ Free From Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates
- ✓ Dual-Action Cleansing Powered by Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
- Water - We’re pretty sure you know this one!
- Acetamidoethoxyethanol - The most powerful hydrating ingredient we have in skincare. It’s like water . . . but better!
- Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters & Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate - Olive oil derivatives that play double duty by cleansing your skin and moisturizing at the same time
- Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Naturally derived organic aloe vera juice for safe and soothing hydration
- Glycerin & Hydroxyethyl Urea - Important derivatives of your natural moisture barrier & powerful skin hydrators
- Sodium Benzoate - Prevents mold & bacteria contamination
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Smaller, more effective version of hyaluronic acid that supports hydration levels & your skin’s microbiome
- Coco-glucoside - Super gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil
- Disodium EDTA - Safe chelating agent to keep H2.O fresh
- Squalane - Mimics your body’s natural oils to nourish your skin barrier
- DL-Panthenol - Skin-loving derivative of vitamin B5 that helps hydrate and protect your skin barrier
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.