YOUR CALMEST & SMOOTHEST SELF | DRINK YOUR WAY TO ZEN | TAKE THE EDGE OFF & UNLOCK YOUR INNER CONFIDENCE | 93% OF CUSTOMERS WOULD RECOMMEND B4!
B4 is an all-natural nootropic with 100% transparent ingredients. No snake oil, ever. Absolutely no harmful chemicals. Ever. Choosing B4 isn't just about reducing social angst. It's about choosing a lifestyle free from artificial Band-Aids and alternatives with massive side effects. With our nootropic blend, you're embracing a holistic approach that supports your mind, body, and confidence.
Immediate effects that last for 3-5 hours.
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOU?
- UNLEASH CONFIDENT CONVERSATIONS - You can finally say goodbye to social angst and hello to effortless interactions.
- ALL-DAY CALM TO TAKE THE EDGE OFF - Experience lasting tranquility as you navigate social situations with ease, day after day.
- ELEVATE FOCUS & CONVERSATIONS - Studies show B4's natural ingredients may help enhance your cognitive function for more presence.
- BUILD GENUINE CONNECTIONS - Be less in your own head and break free from the loud inside thoughts.
- RESILIENCE AGAINST STRESS - B4's proven ingredients, like Ashwagandha Ksm-66 Extract, can support building your resilience against stressors.
- EXPERIENCE EMPOWERED LIVING - B4 isn't just a supplement; it's a tool to unlock the best version of you, ready to conquer any scenario.
Ingredients: 7 all natural, proven ingredients that make all the difference
- L-Theanine - L-Theanine is an amino acid found in Camelia Sinensis (AKA green tea), which has a unique calming effect. Theanine modulates the glutamate system as well as altering the levels of monoamines (an increase in dopamine and serotonin) and GABA. Theanine is known for being calming but not to the extent that it will cause drowsiness, and is known to pair well with other stimulants. Studies: PMID: 31623400, PMID: 9566605.
- Emoxypine - Emoxypine, also known as Mexidol, is a bioactive compound originally synthesized in the Research Institute of Pharmacology in Russia, it functions as an antioxidant which resembles pyridoxine, also known as vitamin b6. Emoxypine features an impressive array of mechanisms including cerebral blood flow enhancement, anxiety reduction, anti-stress, anti-seizure, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotection. Emoxypine’s ability to increase GABA sensitivity and its multitude of anti-inflammatory properties are thought to be responsible for its anxiolytic action. Studies: PMID: 25894772, PMID: 11544797.
- Lemon Balm Extract - Lemon Balm, also known as Mellisa Officinalis, is a perennial belonging to the mint family, most commonly prepared as a tea. It provides anxiety relief and mood lifting effects. These properties are thought to be due to Lemon Balm's phytochemicals ability to inhibit the degradation of GABA, via its inhibition of GABA-Transaminase, the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of GABA. Lemon balm is also shown to possess high phenolic content and antioxidant properties. Lemon balm infusion improves plasma levels of catalase, superoxide dismutase, and glutathione peroxidase and a marked reduction in plasma DNA damage, myeloperoxidase, and lipid peroxidation. Studies: PMID: 25360512, PMID: 34449930, PMID: 27620926.
- Eria Jarensis Extract - Eria Jarensis is a not very well known plant that contains the phenethylamine compound known as NN-Dimethylphenethylamine (N,N-DMPEA), N,N-DMPEA is a ligand at TAAR1 similar to amphetamine, and also binds to the 5-HT1a receptor as an agonist, and was also shown to inhibit MAO-B, an enzyme that has an effect on the metabolism of dopamine downstream via GABA synthesis inhibition, which can increase the levels of dopamine. 5-HT1A receptor agonists may reduce the activity of serotonergic projections that inhibit dopaminergic nigrostriatal neurons, therefore increasing dorsal striatal dopamine levels. Studies: PMID: 15906386, PMID: 34244591, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/N_N-Dimethylphenethylamine#section=BioAssay-Results
- Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha is a plant native to India which belongs to the nightshade species. Use of this plant goes back at least 6000 years ago as staple traditional medicine in India. It is known for its potent calming properties and features a wide array of benefits including but not limited to reducing inflammation, balancing blood sugar, improving memory, and boosting immune function. Ashwagandha’s mood effects are primarily through GABA/Glycine activation, as well as modulation of the serotonergic system. Studies: PMID: 22754076, PMID: 37111543, PMID: 24268297.
- Agmatine Sulfate - Agmatine belongs to a class of compounds called Biogenic Amines and is also synthesized in the body from Arginine, an Amino Acid. Agmatine has the potential to reduce anxiety and depression-like symptoms and can also reduce pain and improve cognitive health. Its cognitive health promoting properties stem from its ability to provide neuroprotection in the form of antioxidant, anti-inflammation, and anti-apoptosis actions. Agmatine is also shown to reduce drug cravings to multiple drugs including alcohol, opioids, and amphetamines. Agmatine is also shown to have a rapid antidepressant effect via a similar mechanism achieved in ketamine therapy. Studies: PMID: 36709008, PMID: 27161447, PMID: 27232669, PMID: 34888168, PMID: 28786346, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brainres.2020.147045
- Sabroxy (Oroxylum Indicum) - Sabroxy is a patented extract standardized to contain a minimum of 10% oroxylin A, 15% baicalin, and 6% chrysin. The main focus of this standardized extract is oroxylin A, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Inhibiting dopamine’s reuptake in the brain causes extracellular dopamine not absorbed by the postsynaptic neuron to be blocked from re-entering the presynaptic neuron. This leads to increased levels of extracellular concentrations of dopamine and increase in dopaminergic neurotransmission. Another example of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor is cocaine or methylphenidate (ritalin), although their effects are much more potent. Baicalin, also found in Chinese and American skullcap, is a flavonoid which increases gabaergic activity via acting as a positive allosteric modulator, which increases the receptor's response to endogenous GABA. Sabroxy is also shown to increase BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor), BDNF is responsible for neuroplasticity which is essential for learning and memory, and also regulates neurotransmitters. Studies: PMID: 26788077, PMID: 34531736, PMID: 35656442, PMID: 18723037, PMID: 23045656.
DIRECTIONS: Let’s Not Complicate This. Ready to drink in 3 easy steps
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.