PROMOTE HARMONY BETWEEN BODY AND MIND
NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® – a unique, patented, all-natural oral dietary supplement in a liquid formulation, which may promote harmony between body and mind. NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids, based on published scientific research. NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® is formulated to maximize effects of the unique flavonoid formulation, while also overcoming absorption obstacles by delivering directly into the mouth.
Like NeuroProtek®, and NeuroProtek Low Phenol, ® NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid ® uses a combination of flavonoids containing lower amounts of Quercetin and Rutin (known to be high in phenols) than the original formula. The structure of all flavonoids contains molecular groups that are called phenols that may induce temporary hyperactivity in individuals who cannot metabolize such compounds efficiently. As an example, such individuals may become hyperactive to foods that are rich in phenols such as berries, grapes and chocolate. For this reason, Algonot created NeuroProtek Low Phenol Liquid to minimize the amounts of phenols, thus allowing these sensitive individuals to gain from the beneficial actions of this product.
NeuroProtek Low Phenol® is FREE of artificial colors or dyes, flavors or sweeteners, casein, corn, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, gluten, heavy metals, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, salt, shellfish or shellfish by-products, soybeans or soy by-products, starch, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products and yeast.
- While some companies outsource the manufacturing process, Algonot has always chosen to keep control of this important aspect to assure excellence at every step. All Algonot ingredients, as well as finished products, are third party-tested for purity (over 95% pure) and for Truth in Labeling. All Algonot supplements are manufactured to our specifications at Tishcon Corp., a US-based cGMP facility and certified by NSF International, a respected organization that measures compliance with industry standards. This means that every facet of production has been scrutinized and found to comply with all technical and FDA requirements.
- Luteolin: is a flavonoid more potent than other flavonoids that can enter the brain and has neuroprotective properties.
- Quercetin: has powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. Everywhere in the body.
- Rutin: is a flavonoid liberating quercetin in the intestine.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, Microfiltered): Unique to Algonot’s formulations is olive pomace oil (containing extra virgin olive oil) instrumental in increasing the absorption of flavonoids.
- Other ingredients: None.
- All flavonoids used in NeuroProtek Low Phenol® come from the grapefruit or saphora plant, NOT from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.
Why the chosen flavonoids?
Flavonoids are naturally occurring compounds frequently found in green plants and seeds. In powder form, whether taken as pills, tablets or hard capsules, all flavonoids are difficult to absorb and are extensively metabolized to inactive ingredients in the liver. In fact, less than 10% of orally ingested flavonoids are absorbed. In addition, very few flavonoids are beneficial; instead, many others such as morin show no activity, while pycnogenol is weakly active (as compared to luteolin or quercetin) but could cause liver toxicity. As an additional consideration, the most common commercial source of the flavonoid quercetin is fava beans, which can be detrimental to blood cells in those of Mediterranean origin (15%), who lack the enzyme glucose-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD). Quercetin and its closely, structurally related flavonoids - rutin and luteolin, have potent anti-oxidant actions.
Can other preparations of the elect flavonoids be used?
There are about 3,000 flavonoids in nature and many impure flavonoids are sold under such names as “bioflavonoids,” “citrus flavonoids,” “soy flavonoids,” or “pycnogenol.” Even those preparations claiming to have only the select flavonoids, DO NOT specify either the source or the purity of the flavonoids. This problem is even worse given that many people could have reactions to the impurities, fillers or dyes.
The effects of inflammation and stress
Do you find it difficult to communicate, focus and remember? Chronic inflammation in the brain due to infection, environmental toxins, oxygen radicals and stress disrupt normal communication of neurons.
Do some foods make you uncomfortable, leave you tired and foggy? Inability to digest, limited absorption and sensitivities could lead to chronic gut inflammation eventually affecting also your skin and brain.
Beneficial actionsThe unique, patented, combination of flavonoids and olive pomace oil may help:
- Reduce oxidative stress and inflammation
- Minimize mast cell activation-related symptoms
- Tolerate sensitive foods
- Protect against neuronal damage
- Increase attention, concentration, focus and learning
- Decrease memory deficits
While some results may be noticed shortly after starting NeuroProtek LP®, it may take 6 months before measurable results are observed .
NeuroProtek LP® is not a cure. NeuroProtek LP® is not an analgesic. You do not need a prescription to order NeuroProtek LP®.
NeuroProtek LP® should be stored at a dry cool place away from reach of children.
Trademarks and Patents Dr. Theoharides developed NeuroProtek® and is the recipient of US patents No. 6,624,148; 6,689,748; 6,984,667; 7,115,278 and EPO 1365777. All patents have been assigned to Theta Biomedical Consulting and Development Co., Inc. (Brookline, MA, USA) The name NeuroProtek® has been trademarked in the USA with US registration No. 3225924 and has also been assigned to Theta Biomedical Consulting and Development Co., Inc. (Brookline, MA, USA)
Potential Conflict Dr. Theoharides is the Scientific Director of Algonot, LLC but receives no compensation. All clinical trials with this product are being conducted or will be conducted under the supervision of other clinicians at sites other that the Academic Medical Center where Dr. Theoharides works.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.