Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities is a practical book. The book starts out telling you how to interpret a hair test for mercury and other heavy metals. It provides a step by step discussion of this with figures to make this easy to do. It gives examples using actual hair test results from real people.
Table of Contents
- Why hair tests can be confusing
- Mercury causes deranged mineral transport
- The counting rules - how to pick up mercury problems
- Medical textbooks say many terrible conditions can be from heavy metals and hair tests show it
- What they say about Parkinson's disease
- What they say about childhood developmental disorders
- What they say about ALS (Lou Gherigs disease)
- What they say about schizophrenia
- What they say about cancer
- These chapters contain case histories and hair tests from people diagnosed with the condition in question who are actually toxic, and the outcomes of conventional or alternative treatments where available.
- Heavy metal poisoning is often missed despite textbook coverage
- Mercury poisoning signs and symptoms
- Why worry about heavy metals?
- Sources of exposure to toxic metals
- Other toxic elements ? signs and symptoms: Aluminium (Al), Antimony (Sb), Arsenic (As), Beryllium (Be), Bismuth (Bi), Cadmium (Cd), Gadolinium (Gd), Gold (Au), Lead (Pb), Nickel (Ni), Palladium (Pd), Platinum (Pt), Silver (Ag), Thallium (Tl), Thorium (Th), Tin (Sn), Titanium (Ti), Tungsten (W), Uranium (U)
- Meaning of essential and other element results: Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Relationships between Calcium and Magnesium , Sodium (Na), Potassium (K), Relationships between Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium, Barium (B), Boron (B), Chromium (Cr), Cobalt (Co), Copper (Cu), Germanium (Ge), Iodine (I), Iron (Fe), Lithium (Li), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Phosphorus (P), Rubidium (Rb), Selenium (Se), Silicon (Si), Strontium (Sr), Sulfur (S), Vanadium (V), Zinc (Zn), Zirconium (Zr).
- Case summaries and example hair tests
- You need to be sure to get the right test!
- Metabolic defects - manganese
- Metabolic defects - copper
- Sometimes mercury is high and
- mineral transport is normal
- Mercury runs in the family
- Hair tests do not improve without chelation
- Hair tests do improve with chelation
- Hair testing and shampoo
- Ambiguous hair tests can be confirmed
- by other means
- Toxic people can have normal hair tests
- Mercury and uranium in an MS like case
- Mercury and silver do a job on vision
- Many autistic children are toxic
- Siblings sometimes have different toxins
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- are usually mercury
- What to do about heavy metals (chelation etc.)
A few of the more common problems that can be due to toxicity:
- Autism and PDD
- Learning disabilities
- Neurological disease
- Autoimmune disease
- Heart problems
- PMS & female problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Mental illness
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.