CDX was formulated to manage yeast overgrowth.*
Each capsule provides:
- Cellulase Thera-blend™ 30,000 CU
- Protease Thera-blend™ 100,000 HUT
Recommended ADULT Usage: For moderate symptoms of Candida take 2 capsules, 3 times a day at least 1/2 hour before or 2 hours after a meal for 7 days. (This provides 180,000 CU of cellulase and 600,0000 HUT of protease)
For acute symptoms: Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day at least 1/2 hour before or 2 hours after a meal for 14 days. In extreme cases more time may be given. For best results 4 PRX can be added to each dose.
For maintenance: Take 2 capsules before bedtime.
Contraindications: CDX should not be taken with any timed release medications.
Candida albicans is a yeast-like fungus that normally lives in healthy balance in the body. It is found mostly in the intestines, genital tract, mouth, and throat. When the balance is upset, or when conditions favor the growth of the yeast over the normal flora of the intestine, and overpopulation of yeast and infection results. This is known as Candidiasis and the fungus travels to all parts of the body through the bloodstream. In the mouth, it is called thrush; in the vagina, it is called vaginitis (yeast infection). It affects both men and women.
Enzymes may help with this overgrowth.* There are three reasons why:
1) In individuals with Candida overgrowth there is often a large amount of undigested fiber in the large intestine. It is believed that the mucous that the body naturally produces due to the difficulty of digesting this fiber (cellulose) may protect the Candida from our body's natural overgrowth prevention mechanisms. Cellulase is the enzyme that breaks down fiber.* It is also the only digestive enzyme our body does not make. By adding cellulase to the diet this fiber can be removed along with the mucous and our body is able to achieve balance.*
2) Fungi (Candida) are a group of organisms formerly regarded as plants lacking chlorophyll. They can either exist as single cells or make up a multi-cellular body called a mycelium, which consists of filaments known as hyphae. The cell contains some fungal cellulose or a compound called chitin. Chitin is a polysaccharide, or carbohydrate, which is structurally very similar to cellulose. For the same reasons cellulase may help remove undigested fiber in the colon, it has been used in breaking down this "cellulose-like" chitin.*
3) The inside of the cell of yeast is mostly protein. As the enzyme protease has the ability to hydrolyze (digest) protein, protease has been used in many clinics to break down this fungus and prevent its overgrowth.*
Indications:* New allergies to foods, Fatigue, Poor digestion, Gas, Heartburn, Sugar cravings, Irritability, Frequent headaches, Poor memory, "Fogged in" feeling, Dizziness, Recurring depression, Vaginal infections, Menstrual difficulties, Prostatitis, Urinary tract infections, Hay fever, Postnasal drip, Habitual coughing, Catching colds easily, Sore throat, Athlete's foot, Skin rash, Psoriasis, Cold extremities, Arthritis-like symptoms.
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.