ANRC Essentials Plus is an improved version of a vitamin/mineral supplement demonstrated to greatly improve the nutritional status of children and adults with autism in a major randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled research study at Arizona State University (ASU). Link to study - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872787/
ANRC Protocol - https://www.autismnrc.org/assets/newthemeimages/ANRCProtocolrev11-14-2018.pdf
ANRC Essentials Plus contains over 30 important nutrients, including:
- Many vitamins and minerals at doses determined to be optimal based on research studies.
- Highly-bioavailable forms of all ingredients, so that they are well-absorbed.
- Special ingredients for individuals with ASD.
- Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF as Quatrefolic®) – one of the most bioavailable forms of folic acid.
- High amounts of vitamin B12, which works in conjunction with MTHF.
- Strong antioxidant support.
- Strong glutathione support.
- Strong mitochondrial support.
- Excellent source of sulfate, which is usually low in ASD.
- L-Carnitine, to provide energy for the body and the brain.
- Mixed vitamin E (primarily gamma-tocopherol, which is the primary form in fruits and vegetables).
- Mixed carotenoids (the precursor for making vitamin A) which can be slowly converted to vitamin A if needed and some pre-formed vitamin A as retinyl.
- Two forms of vitamin B6 (both pyridoxal HCl and P5P) for optimal B6 metabolism.
- Lithium – many children with autism/ASD and their mothers have low levels of lithium. For more information see here.
- Four forms of vitamin B3 (niacin, niacinamide, NADH, and nicotinamide riboside), to ensure substantial increase in NADH, the bioactive form of B3. Note that our previous study (Adams 2011) found NADH was significantly lower in ASD, and a recent study found nicotinamide riboside was significantly lower in children with ASD.
- Taurine (as magnesium taurate), which is important for calming over-excited neurons, a common problem in most children and adults with ASD, and is recommended in the book Autism: Effective Biomedical Treatments, by Dr. Sidney Baker and Dr. Jon Pangborn
ANRC Essentials undergoes extensive laboratory testing per FDA guidelines to ensure that it is:
- Free of all common allergens, including gluten, dairy/casein, eggs, soy, corn, fish/shellfish, peanuts, and nuts.
- Exceptionally pure. We carefully test and then select raw materials that are the purest forms available.
- Free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, fillers, and GMOs.
Directions: take with meal (to prevent stomach upset). Keep container sealed. Store in a cool / dry location.
Dosage: Begin at a low dosage and gradually increase to the dosage listed below over 4 weeks. You can use a lower dosage if preferred.
30 pounds: 1/2 scoop, 3x a day.
60 pounds: 1 scoop, 3x a day.
90 pounds: 1 1/4 scoops, 3x a day.
Adults: 1 3/4 scoops, 3x a day.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to consumption if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, or are taking any prescription medication. Use only as directed.
- Orders that are in stock are dispatched daily at 2pm Monday – Friday.
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
- As such, orders placed after 2pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders will not be dispatched on Bank Holidays or weekends.
For Standard Domestic Orders: We use Royal Mail’s Tracked 48hr delivery service as standard. Royal Mail state a delivery guideline of 1-2 working days for this service, however during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. If your order has not arrived after 2 working days from the date of dispatch please contact us. We have tracking numbers for this service and will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited Domestic Orders (Next-Day Delivery): Provided that we have received your order by 2pm, we will process and dispatch your order the same day using Royal Mail’s Tracked 24hr delivery service. This service aims to deliver your parcel within 24hrs of the dispatch time – in some instances this may not be possible and delivery may fall within a 48hr period. If you have not received your order after 1 day from the dispatch date please contact us. This is a tracked and insured service and we will be able to assist you in locating your order.
For Standard International Orders: We use Royal Mail International Track (+ Sign), dependent on what the destination country accepts. Royal Mail state a 3-5 working day delivery guideline for this service within Europe, and a 5-7 working day guideline worldwide. However, we have found this is rarely the case outside of major cities, especially during busier periods (such as Christmas) this may not always be possible. This is a tracked and insured service, please contact us if you have not received your delivery within the above stated time-frames and we will assist you in locating your order.
For Expedited International Orders: We are able to offer expedited international shipping worldwide respected couriers. We can use DHL or another courier of your choice, but we are likely to get the best deal from DHL. Please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' form to ask for a DHL quote for your order.
We are able to offer expedited delivery worldwide using various couriers; this is something that we will examine on a case-by-case basis. Please email us and we will investigate your delivery options and let you know what is possible.
If you have selected a shipping method that does not include tracking/insurance then you accept and agree that in the instance that the parcel is lost or delayed, you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement product, as we will be unable to make a claim for the loss.
We retain proof of postage at all times and reserve the right to use a different shipping method than you have selected in order to give your order added security in certain circumstances (e.g. for extremely high value orders we may upgrade to Courier delivery). In the majority of situations we will respect the customers chosen shipping method. We retain proof of postage for 180 days. After this time it may not be possible to retrieve your proof of postage.